• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The day has arrived!!

blossom11

So here it is...

I'm at Solihull Spire waiting...

Feeling Nervous but there's no going back now!!

Lots of love to all of you.

I'll be in touch on the other side!!

Good luck! Will be thinking of you today xox

See you on the other side ;)

All the luck in the world !
See you on the other side soon !
Mindy
Xxxx

Best of luck xx

All done ladies x x thankyou for your well wishes and support to this point x x x

Much love to everyone x x

So the surgery went well. The care was absolutely outstanding from start to end. I didn't sleep very well last night. I have problems with my back. So I was quite uncomfortable laying on it and obviously rolling over wasn't an option.

I feel a bit like I've been stamped on today...suppose that's normal so I'm trying to relax...watching daytime TV!! The house seems so quiet without my gorgeous girl but she's off on holiday from a few nights with my parents and she's very excited!!

I think I have been drinking too fast but my provider has said tiny sips, few mins between and that seems to be helping.

I've been overweight all my life so my tummy is far from perfect but I'm ever such a funny shape since surgery...hope its just the air still in me!!

My scars are tiny. Mr Super was fab and was really pleased with my liver. I managed to lose a stone pre op...so pleased!!

Take care everyone x x x x

So the surgery went well. The care was absolutely outstanding from start to end. I didn't sleep very well last night. I have problems with my back. So I was quite uncomfortable laying on it and obviously rolling over wasn't an option.

I feel a bit like I've been stamped on today...suppose that's normal so I'm trying to relax...watching daytime TV!! The house seems so quiet without my gorgeous girl but she's off on holiday from a few nights with my parents and she's very excited!!

I think I have been drinking too fast but my provider has said tiny sips, few mins between and that seems to be helping.

I've been overweight all my life so my tummy is far from perfect but I'm ever such a funny shape since surgery...hope its just the air still in me!!

My scars are tiny. Mr Super was fab and was really pleased with my liver. I managed to lose a stone pre op...so pleased!!

Take care everyone x x x x
Glad you are back Blossom and all went well. Enjoy your Daytime TV!! I must admit I had had enough last week after being ill for a couple of weeks, but was saved by the new Home Channel of Freeview 25. Take it easy and take care. x

hi blossom, lovely to hear that your feeling ok and back home.

I'm 2 weeks post op tomorrow and feeling great today! I have however spent a bit of money treating myself to online (non food related) goodies as I couldnt drive to the shops lol

Hey Blossom !
So good to hear your doing ok ..
Sipping water I've found is essential to help with the headaches I was having .
Take it easy but walk around if you can..
So good to hear from you
Mindy
Xxx

First class. He was absolutely superb. He was brilliant. Apparently my op only took 20 mins!! Had a good chat with me before and after too. Really felt like I was in good hands x x x

Thanks Daisy! Hoping to be a bit more comfortable tomorrow. Can't believe how small my wounds are!!

Back