• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The great band journey

I'm still here... Just away for a week so little chance to get on x
Lost 1lb this week, would be very pleased with a sts this week :-/

So a week on and I got a sts x I am ok with this though as I've spent the week eating out and having biscuits/ ice cream/ donuts as snacks!! It's so hard when your away from home and don't have your normal routine x
So this week fingers crossed for a 2lb loss xx
10lb to lose, 9 weeks to go....

So I have taken a new approach this week, I haven't counted calories, I haven't followed a diet, I've just let the band do it's job. I've eaten what I wanted, and stopped when I'm full. And I've still come in with a weight loss of 2lb!! Pleased with this! Just 8lb to goal, am now below 91/2 stone, I need to lose another 2lb and my loss will be 5 1/2 stone! Couldn't be happier with the way it's all gone! I still plan to hit my target by 3rd nov, which will be 9 months out... 1lb a week for 8 weeks!!

So I have taken a new approach this week, I haven't counted calories, I haven't followed a diet, I've just let the band do it's job. I've eaten what I wanted, and stopped when I'm full. And I've still come in with a weight loss of 2lb!! Pleased with this! Just 8lb to goal, am now below 91/2 stone, I need to lose another 2lb and my loss will be 5 1/2 stone! Couldn't be happier with the way it's all gone! I still plan to hit my target by 3rd nov, which will be 9 months out... 1lb a week for 8 weeks!!

Well done moo!!! Goes to show you the band is working as it should!!!! Xxx

Yeah 6lb, just seems to be taking forever! Think I might go back to basics from tomorrow, and back to calorie counting!

Got 2lb this week! Very pleased with that! 3lb to go! Although I think I may go for another few pounds after that! Still have plenty to lose from thighs, hips, bum and stomach :-(

So, it's been a few weeks, life's taken over and I've just been so busy, but my weight loss has been continuing. I'm now at my original goal of 8st 12 and feel great. I'm a size 8 top and 10 bottom so quite happy, but our trip to Vegas is just 5 weeks away and I want to lose another 5lb in the hope I can get into the dress I want to wear! I'm sure I could do this, if I could just get my head into it again! I've eaten soooo much crap in the last few weeks :-( weight still coming off, albeit slowly, but it's hard to eat healthily when I know eating crap works too! Giant kick up the backside required!!

image-799580984.jpg

So another week another 1lb gone! I'm one of the lucky ones, my band works well, although I have lost a lot of the weight myself, since this last fill I'm losing with no effort from myself at all.
I'm now 8st 11lb which is a lb below goal, and this is me in my dress for my vow renewal in December. Was a bit gutted I had to buy a 12, but I'm reasonably confident they are small sized as I'm normally a size 8-10. In fact sometimes a 6 fits on top!
Just have to be careful not to lose too much in the next 4 weeks as they didn't have a smaller one :-/

Back