• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think Positive Thoughts

phatmomma

Was reading through the posts over the last few days and thought there are a few people who at the moment aren't loving themselves much. I know there aren't many of us happy with our shapes at the moment but i think we should love each other a bit more.

So here's my thought and i'll follow this thread through with my answer (bit like the 'word' game). Join in and if you can't think of something positive to say about yourself, say it about someone else! It may surprise you to know what other people think of you!

Love, health n happiness to you all xx

I like myself because i am a 'half glass full' kinda person!

I like myself because I am a fab mother

Last edited:
I like myself because I always try to help other people.
I also like the fact that I was brave enough to go ahead with the bypass and for the first time in years, as the weight is coming off I don't feel such a fat freak!!!
Pauline:D

I like myself because I am a great mum to my giant rabbit!

I like myself because recently I have been brave enough to make several positive changes in my life. Leaving an abusive relationship, leaving a job that I was not happy in and having my bypass.

I admire many Minimin peeps, each one of us is overcoming some kind of adversity. Well done to us all!

Lx

I like me cos i'm a kind caring person.(well so my husband tells me)

I like me cos Im part of the best bunch of people on the internet!Look what we do, help and support each other to be positive on this journey we have all started.We all deserve a pat on the back.

i (sort of) like myself cos i know there's always somone worse off than me

Brilliant thread

I like myself because I am a good mum, a good wife and a good friend. I like myself because I have a rewarding job helping others.

I love my minimins friends as they are always there to support me. To pick me up when I'm feeling low, or to pat me on the back if I have done well.

I like myself for at long last I have faced "reality" and taken the steps to make changes for myself and family.....and secondly I like myself because "I DO" care for others and like to hold out a hand when reqd!
Mark

I also like myself because i am honest and open and i do care about other people's feelings and emotions...

I really like all of you because you were brave enough to 'blow your own trumpet' which is not something people like to do...

I really like everyone on here because of the support they give to all the members on here too!!

Keep adding to the post, you can do it lots of times, you may be good at lots of things that people love you for!

Positive thoughts xx

I like myself because I'm a good wife, daughter & sister and I have a lot of love to give.

I like Phatmomma for starting this great thread and caring what we all think of ourselves. Thankyou xxx

I like myself because I am unique and cool:eek:. That's right I am COOL:cool:! I am dating myself here but in the 80s cool was the BEST word to call someone. But I don't just like myself, I love myself because I am a person of value, value to myself, to others. We all have value unfortunately many obese people can't see their own value. I am happy that wls helps people re-discover their value. Coming on here and seeing threads like this really helps!

Nic
:flirt2:

Back