• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tiger's weekly weigh in

tigergetby

8lb loss this week, 2 weeks post op today, 18lb since op, 32lb in total including pre op diet which I began on Jan 2nd 2013 - well pleased with that!

4lb loss this week, that's 36lb lost since beginning pre op diet on Jan 2nd and 22lb since surgery exactly 3 weeks ago today! Target this week is to up my fluid intake and begin exercise :) - so far my fears that the sleeve wouldn't work for me are proving unfounded... Yay x

Week 4, another 4lb gone, 40lb in total lost since beginning pre op diet - I really never thought it would work for me, onwards and downwards!

Wow that's great & a brill motivator too! Are you on 'normal' foods yet? Guess it's pretty common to think it won't work for you before you have sleeve, esp as things in the past haven't seemed to - know I'm thinking a bit like that. V encouraging hearing the fab losses tho, well done! x

I'm supposed to be on the purée bit of the post op diet at the moment, but its really hit and miss what does and doesn't sit well. Some purée just feels really heavy and I can only have a few teaspoons, others seem to be easier to tolerate but I'm only getting 400-500 kcals a day down me so am trying to build that up. I have PCOS so losing weight has always been really tough even when being ultra good on any diet - best successes were with Cambridge and lighter life but this is better 1) you physically struggle to cheat 2) you can eat a variety of foods not just vile shakes and soups, 3) the weight comes off quickly which is very motivating. Hoping to lose another three pound by next saturday and that will take me to three stone loss... In essentially 2 months ... Ok I've another 7 to go but it's a great start! Xx

Don't worry I was a 3 tsp girl at the beginning! As TGIF swelling goes down your intake increases. Don't rush it, just take it a day at a time.

Don't worry I was a 3 tsp girl at the beginning! As TGIF swelling goes down your intake increases. Don't rush it, just take it a day at a time.

Hi - can I be a thickie again :eek: and ask what a TGIF swelling is? I've not come across that yet... Thanks.

And well done on your weight loss so far Tiger. Three stone is fab as a starter :)

I think it's just an auto correct, should have been the!

Haven't updated for a couple of weeks, but have lost another 6.5lb across the fortnight, my total loss is now 46.5lb, 32.5lb of which was since my op six weeks ago, seems that 3lb a week is about what I'm going to lose steadily x

Back