• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tomorrow seems so far away

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
got my first appointment tomorrow, im so nervous but also excited im trying not to get my hopes up just in case they say ive gotta try the weight management programme again i know that if i do then this will still help me so ill look at it as a possitive step even though it didnt work b4!! im seeing the same dr, dr theirie at birmingham heartlands hospital hope he remembers me and realises ive tried before, either way im so excited to know whats what and if i can have surgery, hope me baby lets me sleep tonight (hes teething) so im fully focused xxx

ooo good luck sweets! im sure it ll all go fine, and hopefully start your road to getting surgery xx

good luck huni, both with baby sleeping and with your appt. big hugs xx

That is so exciting sweety. I hope it is a very positive outcome for you. Do let us know how it goes? Hugs xxxx

thank you charis
how r u feeling hunny?
we was all so worried about u?
even though uv had alot to deal with if u could go bk would u still have surgery?
xxxxxx

Good luck Laura, you are working your way through the WLS maze of things so well and we are at your side tomorrow, please let us know how it goes and put your best foot forward... all the very best precious and hope you get your rest tonight... Night and God Bless xxx

Good Luck hun xx

well..........
thanks so much for ur messages of support very much appriciated im so so happy with the outcome, ive seen a member of dr theries team today who has put me forward for the bypass!!!! im so happy i just carnt explain, no weight management referal this time just straight for surgery he booked my next appointment straight away which is monday 8th november at 2.30 he said once ive seen the surgeon dr kumar it will be between 2-3 months for my op which means that 2011 will deffo be my year xx

Yeeaaaahhhhh Im so pleased for you, I remember that feeling well when they said ......we are putting you forward for a bypass :D The only thing like it is when yuo get your op date :D ...........so long as they dont change it ;) xxx

oh wow, thats great huni, im soooo happy for you, now you can relax and start to enjoy your journey. big hugs xxx

Ive already told you how chuffed I am for you, but now Im sure all of your friends here are going to be just as happy for you.

xxx

i know well im not gonna expect to much then i wont be dissappointed thats what i told myself today thats why i was sooooo happy wen he said them words!! thanks for ur support hunny xxxx

Back