• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TrendyWendy's Pre & Post Op Diary

Sounds like you're revved up and ready to go!

How did your friend find the balloon fitting? x

She has it in 6 months during which she gets some therapy via phone to support lifestyle change for after its out
She felt nauseous immediately after
Had anti sickness meds five days before
Yesterday she was feeling tired and sick
Im being supportive though

Exante very low cal diet day 2
Good prep
So I'm telling myself sat next to hubs eating stuffed peppers ?

Anyone transferring money to Europe
Just use transfer wise
What a performance with some companies wanting all sorts
Day 3 of diet going well
I've not cheated yet and hungry
Sparkly water keeping me on track ?

Well done. :)

Well done. :)
Ooh not so fast

I've got in from work shaky and starving so caved
Couldn't just gave shake so eaten lean chicken salad n beetroot
Feel better
Shakes breakfast n lunch and protein/veg tea isn't too bad
?

Ooh not so fast I've got in from work shaky and starving so caved Couldn't just gave shake so eaten lean chicken salad n beetroot Feel better Shakes breakfast n lunch and protein/veg tea isn't too bad ?

Sounds fine to me. I couldn't live on shakes, can't abide them. Chicken salad sounds like heathy food. :)

I was trying to be very hard core
Did shakes for 3 mnths once
Its getting through first 3 days
Frederik just says lo fat lo carb no booze
So still doing ok
It gets harder as you get older eh?

Your dinner was fine. You'll be on liquids for a few weeks post op so why prolong the misery? :p Just do what Frederik advised and you'll be good to go :)

Some of those transfer places are too much hassle, one wanted to discuss it on the phone before I could make the transfer :confused: Then I found Transferwise who were so simple, as you've found.

I was trying to be very hard core Did shakes for 3 mnths once Its getting through first 3 days Frederik just says lo fat lo carb no booze So still doing ok It gets harder as you get older eh?

Not really an age thing, I have never liked shake type things that have a list of ingredients that reads like they are from a lab and not from a natural food source. I know lots of people have success with them, just I gag on stuff like that. I really tried with protein shakes after my op but nope,

Oops wrong thread.

Seen your post on another thread about your weight loss, well done! Not long now!!

Seen your post on another thread about your weight loss, well done! Not long now!!

Thanks flora bell

I'm getting excited and nervous altogether ?

Totally normal hun. I was nervous right up until I went under! Just focus on the end goal xx

Another 3lb off. Been doing 2 ex ante and a no carb meal, fish or chicken with veg or salad
3 days to go before I'm off to Belgium ?

Another 3lb off. Been doing 2 ex ante and a no carb meal, fish or chicken with veg or salad 3 days to go before I'm off to Belgium ?

Ooo well do e Wendy. You get to enjoy a non diet meal the night before your op. So not long now :)

Ooo well do e Wendy. You get to enjoy a non diet meal the night before your op. So not long now :)

Oh am looking forward to that
Salads n trays of roasted veg are getting monotonous and I'm surprised I'm not clucking with the chicken lol
Got WLS com book for after op
Losers bench here I come ???

In the lodge hotel all geared up
Amazingly calm

Best of luck for tomorrow Wendy. Drink as much as you can till your Nil By Mouth starts. :)

Back