• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Trouser Leg Shots ... Add Yours!

Ladies you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your pics, I can't wait to have pics to share that aren't "before" ones!

Well done ladies, you all look fantastic :)

This is me today at 9st 7lbs down from 20st 8lbs ... Now in a size 10-12 rather than a 26!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 252
I love these photos ...brilliant well done all.

I love everyone inspirational photos. Im pre-op due for surgery on the 13th and need inspiration like these to get there! Thank you!

I'm also op on 13th and obsessed with this app lol..

Ladies what an inspiration you all ate, and well done all of you x

Good luck Maz! I look forward to reading your posts after surgery. I'm also addicted, need as many hints and tips as possible. ;)

36/38 down to 18

Attachments

• image-1459607629.jpg
    image-1459607629.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 243
Yve, you are a complete inspiration to me. Im 199kg (31st +) size 32+ pre-op and i am really looking forward to the struggles that will get me down to half my current. Keep posting the pics cos im going to need them even more post-op!

Yve, you are a complete inspiration to me. Im 199kg (31st +) size 32+ pre-op and i am really looking forward to the struggles that will get me down to half my current. Keep posting the pics cos im going to need them even more post-op!
You will do it :)

one year today

these jeans are a 30 and now n 14-16

Attachments

• jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 333
That's the whole point of the thread to inspire :D and if its helping to do that, fantastic!!! One thing about being on this forum and sharing our stories is to inspire others and keep them motivated ... At least one place you can come to where everyone IMHO is actually wanting everyone else to succeed ... And that is rare :rolleyes: if we can do it, anyone and everyone lose can too.

Here's me (in the black top) and my friend Ria in my old size 28 work trousers. I'm almost a year post op, 12st 5lb down and now a size 14 :)

image-3619580705.jpg

Well done Paula. Bet you never thought you'd be the same size as your friend.

Back