• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two weeks today !!!!!

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi everyone :)
Well, in exactly two weeks time I should have been bypassed (fingers crossed), and hopefully I shall be on the ward recovering and looking forward to a happier, healthier, slimmer life to come.
Thank you to every person on this wonderful site for your help and advice, and I am sure I am going to be asking an awful lot more questions in the days and weeks to come.
I still don't know which pre op diet to do, the slimfast or low cal one. Think I shall have a look at other's food ideas for the low cal one ;)
I am feeling very nervous, but every time I read someone's positive story, it gives me great hope that I will be ok :p
Thanks again everyone xxxxx

Jan, you'll be fine and i'm sure you'll do brilliantly once you've had your bypass. You've waited a long time and really deserve it... The pre-op diet will fly by and i'm sure whichever you choose you will do well on it xxx

news_17083.gif

Jan you so deserve this op after 4 years of waiting. You'll sail through the pre-op diet and rightly take your place on the loosers bench.

You are going to be absolutely fine hun, and as Gail & Kat say, you more than anyone else deserves this after everything you've been through :hug99:

We're all behind you every step of the way, you have nothing to worry about. Go for it girl!! :D xxx

Jan, as the others say you are going to fly through this surgery!

As for pre op diet - do you have time now to do a couple of days on each one and see which you prefer? Just a thought ...

Hi Jan, you are going to do great at the pre-op and the bypass. Don't forget we are all here to support you, I will be 2 weeks behind you and looking forward to having you and Tracey to compare notes with. I have to do the milk diet and don't get a choice. When do you start yours? I have to start mine on Thursday. Good luck with whichever one you choose.

After four years of waiting, the next two weeks will be gone in a flash! Good luck Jan! xx

Hey Jan, 2 wks today i can't believe how suddenly its here!! :D I wish i hadn't had to change my date cos reckon i would have been in there with ya :( but hey i suppose september will soon be here, keep me posted on what you decided for pre op, lots of love xxxx

The time will go quickly now and you'll be joining us on the losers' bench before you know it ! Good luck on the diet, whichever one you choose and stick with it, it's worth it ! All the best xx

Woooooooooo, its your time, your new fabulous life starts so soon that I bet you can taste it.
I am so thrilled for you being so close now, you are going to rock this thing xx
Steph xx

Jan i shall be a week after you so will be following you hun, Then sharon will be a week after us. Your sail through this hun and sharon and i will be watching every step of the way xxx

Fantastic Jan, I cant wait to follow your journey , you will be brilliant! I can feel it in my water :D Good luck with the pre-op diet X

Awww thanks everyone for your kind comments. I really don't know how I would get through this without this lovely forum and it's wonderful people ;):grouphugg:
Tracey and Sharron, it's good to know we are going through this together too, and I just hope we all do really well :):)
I guess we are normal being scared, but as I said before, it helps so much to read others' stories and threads.
I still can't believe it is going to happen, counting down now :eek:
Take care Tracey and Sharron on your pre op diets, still haven't decided which one I am going to do lol xxxxxxxxx

Jan
You will be fine i was terrible the few days before, but i would'nt change a thing, if you was a risk they would'nt touch you thinking of you hun

Back