• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

upset im sorry

mandyl

im sorry if i have upset,offended anyone.
im the softest most sensative person in the world and wouldnt say a bad thing about anyone.
i knew from the start that i was very very very lucky to get this oppurtunity.
some people might even say that the gallstones are my own fault too.
last week i went into hospital and was sent home by the consultant who said unless its an emergency. im not sure what he would have called it when 3hrs later i was back via ambulance:sigh:
im not really complaining its just im a huge worrier and dont want to have upset people who are waiting.
im not defending christine though as she is always off and this morning she just ended by saying youll have to wait and then put the phone down! im even worrying ive upset the surgeon.
so if ive upset anyone im really sorry:cry:

awww sweetie, i doubt you've upset anyone, this is an open forum it should be your safe haven to be open and honest. If people don't like what you are saying then they have the right to say so or just accept your feelings. We are all in such different circumstances its never easy to understand everyone fully. I'm always about if you need to talk :) xxxx keep smiling you will get there and i'll be rooting for you xxxx

awww sweetie, i doubt you've upset anyone, this is an open forum it should be your safe haven to be open and honest. If people don't like what you are saying then they have the right to say so or just accept your feelings. We are all in such different circumstances its never easy to understand everyone fully. I'm always about if you need to talk :) xxxx keep smiling you will get there and i'll be rooting for you xxxx
thankyou very much im here too.xxxx:wave_cry:

You haven't upset anyone. Most people know what the wait is like and empathise with the not-knowing. This forum is for help and support and is open to everyone - so please don't feel bad. Try to focus on the fan club to cheer yourself up a bit (what about weloveguy (& shaw!).com?!!):D. I hope you get some news soon.

Hey Mandy
You haven't upset anyone you were upset and emotional earlier on and you came on looking for support and rightly so that's why we are here. No one wants to see you in pain and i can only empathise how frustrating and emotionally draining it is to not only wait but not really know for how long. Not to mention being given conflicting information from your team. Please stop worrying and keep smiling ( think Guy slater lol) big hugs x

Last edited:
It will all get sorted out mandy dont worry in the meantime hope the pain subsides a bit have experienced gall stone pain so know what you are going through

Jay xx

Hun u have not upset or offended anyone here on the forum, hun all our journeys are diff and cant be compared to any one else`s journey so pls stop worrying,when ever you have ur surgery hopefully very soon it is ur surgeon who has decided you need it sooner than later so it has nothing to do with you at all, so pls stop worrying, take care luv Roch xxx

thankyou thankou,you are all so wonderfull.
my life changed for the better when i met you all.
i do get in a state sometimes and panic. think being on my own makes it worse sometimes . :thankyou:

Oh bless you, it is difficult not to agonise over things and tie yourelf in knots but I'm sure you have offended no-one. If you are suffering with gallstone apin this makes everything worse. Lv Jen x

My comment on the other thread wasn't because you upset me. I feel for you, you're obviously very anxious about getting your OP done as quick as possible and very understandebly upset that it isn't happening.

I'm a very caring man that's all and don't like to see unnecessary comments about people who can't defend themselves.

I hope that everything gets sorted out for you as quickly as possible and your hurt and anger heals quickly xx

My comment on the other thread wasn't because you upset me. I feel for you, you're obviously very anxious about getting your OP done as quick as possible and very understandebly upset that it isn't happening.

I'm a very caring man that's all and don't like to see unnecessary comments about people who can't defend themselves.

I hope that everything gets sorted out for you as quickly as possible and your hurt and anger heals quickly xx
thanks mixman
im not angry really. dont really know what that is i just dont handle stress well aparently. thanks for thinking of me.xx

Mandy I am sure you have not upset anyone. You are really ill at the moment and so deserve to have your op before anyone else. They have to prioritise and you are an urgent case at the moment gall stones are not nice and are extremely painful. Take it easy and relax. I for one will be only too happy to hear you have got your appt through for your op. (((hugs)))

Mandy I am sure you have not upset anyone. You are really ill at the moment and so deserve to have your op before anyone else. They have to prioritise and you are an urgent case at the moment gall stones are not nice and are extremely painful. Take it easy and relax. I for one will be only too happy to hear you have got your appt through for your op. (((hugs)))
thankyou so much xx
iam now gonna stop trying to do everything and relax a bit .xxx

Don't know if this is any help but here are a couple of foods that I had to avoid when I had gallstones that I would not have thought would have caused me problems. Lettuce and brown bread. I had brown bread for my dinner every day thinking it is better for me - not when you have gallstones. It had me doubled up in agony. Only a small thing, but I hope it helps. Oh nearly forgot, when you go in hospital to have your op eventually, take some gripe water with you, it is brilliant for the agonising wind you end up with!

oh no i just ate lettuce! x

Back