• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

an apology

mandyl

hi everyone
i just want to apologise for not being very supportive recently.
also id like to apologise for anyone ive upset ever. i can be ok iam very sensative and sometimes take things the wrong way. also i can reply it the wrong way too.
i want to say a special apology to teapot,chucky and gillabean. i feel i let you down and i can only say im sorry.xx

Mandy you've been through a very rough time lately, so i'm sure everybody understands why you haven't been as supportive as maybe you feel like you should've been, also things always sound different on screen than how you sometimes want them to sound, don't worry about it just concentrate on getting yourself back to feeling well and healthy :)

hi everyone
i just want to apologise for not being very supportive recently.
also id like to apologise for anyone ive upset ever. i can be ok iam very sensative and sometimes take things the wrong way. also i can reply it the wrong way too.
i want to say a special apology to teapot,chucky and gillabean. i feel i let you down and i can only say im sorry.xx

Mandy, stop being a silly old sausage - you've let no one down. You've had a lot of complications of late, and needed extra help, you've also had one hell of a year if you look back on it (which unless you've been through similar, and I have, you can't really understand the emotions and rubbish that go with all that) Everyone on here is very supportive of you and just wishes the best for you and for you to succeed and do well.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Julie (aka Teapot)

xxxx

Isnt it mad how people are all so different and take things differently. I am soooo sensitive and have often fell out with friends becuase of how i have taken something they have said or not said. I am learning with age (ok only 33) to take a step back and think more but often that doesnt always work. I also write as i speak or how i would say something and that also causes problems as words written or typed have no emotion. Sorry rambling here so what I am trying to say is that I always try and think before I type or speak and hope that other people know me well enough to know that I would never hurt them or someone else.
Sometimes whats going on in my own life effects me (what am i talking about sometimes !!!!!) and effects how i speak or treat people close to me as I feel i need to keep them at arms distance.
We are all guilty of being a ***** and of being lovely, but if we try and be nice 99% of the time life really is a better place xxx
sorry ramble over xxxx

YourSweet.gif
worrying.jpg

Mandy, you haven't let me down at all. I told you on Monday that I'm doing OK. Please don't worry. I'll ring you after the New Year and get your motorbike back on the road, yeehaw! :character00201:

thanks gill was so worried.
know we havent known each other long but your a great friend. so cant wait to get my bike back miss him xxxxx

Back