• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins. What do you take?

Flintstones Complete chewables. 2/day and bariatric advantage calcium citrate caramel flavored chewy bites 500 mg. 2/day, taken at least two hours after multivitamins.

I'm glad I asked the question now. It's not just me that found it confusing.

Thanks to everyone for the responses. X

After buying those yesterday the nurse said if need others so I got boots multivitamin soluble so hopefully they are ok! Do I need a mineral supplement as it says on the sheets a multi vitamin and mineral ?! X

I'd say the minerals were just as important as the vitamins, so try and get one that has both.

I've just checked the internet and superdrug do wellbeing chewable A-Z 60 for 2.99 or 30 for 1.99. They also have mulit vits with minerals. 60 for the cost of 4.59 or 90 for 5.39 just thought I would share as we will all be needing them you also get free delivery on orders over £10.00 I didn't realise that I could order on line that's why i went to asda know where the next lot is coming from :)

I'm guessing as a male my requirements might be different - especially mineral requirements. I'm sure when my time comes the MDT will let me know.

It's a bit of a maze I have always taken mulit vits but I was taking separate calcium but after a blood test it showed I had a dangerous amount in my body and I had to stop and be monitored because to much calcium can cause confusion and believe me I don't need any help in that direction lol. I have noticed in my booklet from the WLTeam that there is no distinction between the sexes .

That's interesting that there is no difference between the sexes, I suppose the basic requirements are the same.

Helenanglefish I might have to reconsider surgery if it's going to give me the body of a 50 year old (the advice you were given about vitamins) mine is already 57 I was looking for a younger version lol :)

Back