• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting times for results of Sleep apnea test

novamay

Born Free
Has anyone had their sleep apnea test done through Darlington Memorial ? - I just wondered what the wait was for results to come through. I had the test on 16th March and took the equipment back to the hopsital on 17th March. I phoned my GP last week (Friday) but they've not received any feedback from Darlington. I've left messages with Dton Hospital Sleep clinic but not had a response yet. The consultant I spoke to at Darlington was well aware why I was having the test and mentioned Mr Small's clinic at Sunderland - I wonder if they've sent the results direct to Sunderland, even though it was arranged through my GP in Stockton?

:eek: 5 months!!!!! to wait for the results??? Ridiculous. The consultant didn't think I had SA and I agreed with him - he said I'm just a light sleeper with history of insomnia!

It doesn't mean darlo will be 5 months... Just that's how long I waited at Sunderland . I rang a few times. I also didn't hv SA xx

Back