• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Results from Sleep Apnea test

novamay

Born Free
have finally come through...

I got a call back from Darlo following my message left last week and I don't have sleep apnea (thank god!)

Nurse said she couldn't understand why I hadn't been told/or got a letter yet (its been over 2 months since I had the test). Going back to see the consultant on 8th June to see if there's anything he can do to resolve tiredness. To be honest it has subsided a bit since I've lost a little weight - but I know in general why I don't sleep:

• Long-standing on and off insomnia which I've had since childhood
  • Pain in hips and back if I lie in one position too long
  • Hubby snores
  • My new adopted cat Belle sleeps on me and moves around during the night, wakes up wanting a cuddle/food/more of the pillow...
At least that's one of the hurdles out of the way... now waiting to see what happens at my next session with the psychologist on 14th June.

Thats 1 less thing to worry about.x

Cure for your insomnia sleep in a bedroom by yourself after taking pain killers just before bed with a hot milky drink!Or ear plugs,painkillers etc and put the cat in the kitchen!Glad you dont have SA,do you have other comorbs to support your surgery?

hey, I'd just love to have my own room - that would be heaven....unfortunately, hubby's comandeered the small bedroom for a study with all his computer/dj stuff in there so there's no where else I can go... we can't close the doors cos they are original 1950's and are warped so the cats have free reign of the house and end up on the bed sometime during the night. I do use the ear plugs sometimes if I get fed up - they are brill for drowning out snores. I have catch up snoozies on the couch on Saturday/Sunday afternoons!!!

I have diabetes... and my diabetic nurse recommended the surgery to me last year.

Back