• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waves hello

witchingmoon

Hello I have just found this site.:sign0144:
I am have an RNY sometime in November I should find out the actual date next week. I am having my op at QA Portsmouth by Shaw Somers.
I am having the op as I am almost 28st and have problems with my health but my main reason is so I can become a mum.
x

Welcome Witchingmoon, you will get all the support & information you need on here & make some friends along the way. Not long before your op & you can concentrate on losing enough to try for a baby (although you are supposed to wait a year post surgery) Good Luck, honey xxx :):)

Thank you Twinkle Twinkle. I know we need to wait at least a year till the Doctor says we can start trying but the day we get the green light will be wonderful

hey witchingmoon, welcome to the site :) you will get all the support in the world here. If theres any questions just ask, none is too small :) you might not be able to try for a baby for a year after, but practising will be fun :lilkiss::heartpump: ;)
good luck :) xxx

Hi and welcome from me too. Great to have you join us :D

Welcome hun good luck on yr journey xx

Thank you for the nice welcome x

Back