• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight

Nkpjkb56

Had my band on the 2 of November lost 14.3 kilos I feel I should have lost more had to have fluid removed about 4 weeks ago because I could not keep anything down but haven't lost any weight since then just stayed the same any advice please

average loss is 1-2lb with a band, what are you doing eating wise? Do you log? You could try switching what/how you eat to shock the body, it becomes used to our intake so changing how and what we eat to kick the body into losing. Look at the foods your taking in, protein to carb levels and try changing them around. Check sugar intake and if it's high, try reducing that. Increase water intake, look at exercise levels and how you can change it or increase it to help you.

But speak to your provider, ask to see the dietician for help, advice no get them to review your band, while you may have had some taken out maybe you need a minimal fill, going up slowly?

All worth looking at and reviewing :)

Back