• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve Well I did it. I've swam!

Mixman

I thought balls to it! I went to the pool this morning despite being very self conscious!

In the pool at 7:30 this morning, 20 lengths I did. A bit tired but thought was OK. Till I got out of the pool and my legs were like jelly :eek: I nearly toppled over lol

Now I've just back off my 28 mile bike ride and feel brilliant.

:happy096:

yay welldone you :)

Mickie, your keep fit routine is killing me man! I feel exhausted every time i read it..... Well done on the swim though seriously, am sure having more than one string to your bow (fitness wise) is gonna be a good thing x

Have to say I find you very inspirational between all the cycling you are doing and now swimming!

Well done:happy096:

:cry: I knew you could do it! Good for you, I welled up when I read that youd been lol I thibnk Im going soft in my old age :cry: x

Well done for taking the plunge ( bad pun ) i love swimming and once youre in it's not so bad :D

well done! I can't wait for my incisions to have healed enough for me to be able to swim again!

well done Mickie i is proud of ya x

wooohooo get you Mr motivater hehe,

massive well done xx

Swimming is ace chuck, and you will be amazed how many more lengths you can do each time you go :D:D

Oh I bet it felt fantastic! I can't wait to get back into swimming. I never really let my weight stop me but been told not to swim for 8 weeks post op. I love going to the heated open air pool early in the morning whilst it's still cold...mmmm.

I love swimming, I just wish I didnt care what people think and could go more often. When I am slim it will deffo be something I will do more x

Back