• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well op completed, new begining

Nicola robinson

Hi to everyone had my op on Tues and now home on my puréed diet lol apart from some nasty wind moving around my body I feel great. I was so scared going in for the op but my whole experience has been amazing feel so lucky to have been given an opportunity to improve my life. The staff were brilliant and sorted me out.

pre-op weight 262lbs now after 3 days I am 256lbs -6lbs

Last edited:
Hi to everyone had my op on Tues and now home on my puréed diet lol apart from some nasty wind moving around my body I feel great. I was so scared going in for the op but my whole experience has been amazing feel so lucky to have been given an opportunity to improve my life. The staff were brilliant and sorted me out.

pre-op weight 262lbs now after 3 days I am 256lbs

Well done dont rush things at home although you feel great get plenty of rest still early days

Hi Nicola glad you are still feeling well at least you got rid of that wind!!

keep going you know it will be worth it you were great company while I was in
Alison

HI NICOLA PLEASED YOUR all sorted out now they are lovely in hospital, try to keep walking around in between rest periods and deep breathing helps flush out the wind, gud look wih your puree give yourself time to get your head round things then everything will be well. xx

will do chrisa and yes walking about helps alot looked at my menu

had half a weetbix with milk 100mls orange 2 tbs yoghurt 2 tbs of bacon and lentil soup drink of milk 1 tbs veg 1tbs potato and 1 oz mince with a little gravy 1 tbs pureed apple phew and I have been very satisfied was surprised really and of course fluids in between

will do chrisa and yes walking about helps alot looked at my menu

had half a weetbix with milk 100mls orange 2 tbs yoghurt 2 tbs of bacon and lentil soup drink of milk 1 tbs veg 1tbs potato and 1 oz mince with a little gravy 1 tbs pureed apple phew and I have been very satisfied was surprised really and of course fluids in between
Sounds like you got it covered well done took me ages to get my head rouynd it my hubby and daughter sorted all my meals out for the first week and part of the second then I was on my own and back to work but managed and you are managing so well already. Keep it going xx:D;)

congratulations get plenty of rest and take things easy
good luck with the rest of your journey i look forward to reading more updates

Back