• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well today's the day

Karen19745

I'm at work now, I'm finishing at 12 and I go to the hospital at 3pm. My brother's picking me up at 1.30 from my house. I've gave my fiance and the kids a big hug and I'm callng it to my mams to give my mam and dad a big before I go in.

I've rang the ward, there is a shortage of beds on Ward B26 but it just means I might have to stay on another ward tonight then go to ward B26 in the morning.

I have been through such a rollercoaster of emotions, more so in the last week. I've been making arrangements incase anything happens, telling my boyfriend, where my pension information is, what to do with the kids if anything happens (cos he's not their dad). But I'm trying to stay strong, I know I'll be fine.

I read posts a couple of months ago about people really worried and not sure whether they were doing the right thing and I thiught I won'y feel like that but it's so different when it is so close.

I don't know whether I'm more scared of not waking up or how I'll feel when I wake up. Stupid isn't it.

Anyway I'm going stop rambling and get back to work loads to do before I go at 12pm.

See you on the other side and keep that losers bench warm for me. :D

Karen x

Good luck xx

Good Luck Karen and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Your space is waiting for you on the losers bench.

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

We are only saving you a little space on the losers bench because we know you will do so well after your op and you wont need so much room.
Take care, all will be ok.
Lynne x

Good luck - hope it goes ok this afternoon. I am in at 7am tomorrow so we can compare notes xx

Good luck Karen - and to Phil too!

Wishing ou a smooth op and a speedy recovery.

Good luck hunni xxx

Back