• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Welll here we go!!! Can't believe it!

ladybird_gal

:wave_cry: Well i've packed my bag, am feeling nervy. Two of my children have wished me well and gone to work. OH can hardly move because he's hurt his back but insists he can drive me to Walsall. I'm guessing this morning will drag a bit.

ooo exciting what time do you have to be there for ?

Morning LG - well it's your turn now to step up to the plate and hit a curved ball for the losers team!!!! Hope everything goes swimmingly for you and you have a great op and a speedy recovery:superwoman:

Looking forward to your return and hearing about your progress on the losers bench

Sending hugs with fairy dust to look after you and keep you safe:wavey:

Topsy - I just love all the fairy dust so recieved it happily!

Red - yes they are expecting me! it's getting closer. It will be nice to meet you all tonight.

Thank you all for your wishes. xx

ohh good luck and hope your recovery goes well

Good luck ladybird gal - I hope it all goes smoothly and your recovery is speedy and trouble-free. Say Hi to the Massiiiiiiive for me..:grouphugg: Zxx

good luck x x

:wave_cry: Well i've packed my bag, am feeling nervy. Two of my children have wished me well and gone to work. OH can hardly move because he's hurt his back but insists he can drive me to Walsall. I'm guessing this morning will drag a bit.

Good luck! You will soon be back home and on the losing side:)
See you soon xx

Back