• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a bad start to the day.

wendy1963

Today started with me being sick after breakfast I had the same breakfast yesterday was fine ,then I took all my vitamins as I have been worried that I have been having difficulty fitting them in so I thought today I would start the day with them . I took my son to school while there started to feel sick had to ask if I could use the staff toilets,I had really bad cramps in my stomach so decided it best to get home sick in the car on the way back when I got in I looked as though I had just got out the shower the sweat was just pouring off me I was shaking then I a really bad upset stomach. I had to go to bed and have just got up still have cramps in my stomach but all the other symptoms have gone I think I must have just experienced my first ever full blown dumping ,has anyone else ever had this after taking their vitamins

Oh no poor you, sorry I can't be of any help as I'm still pre op, but just wanted to say hope you're feeling better soon.
Em xxxxx

Yes, I got sick the day I took my Forceval so I've stopped for a while.
Like you, one day I can eat a food fine then the next day it can make me sick.
I personally feel that there's something wrong with me because I can't keep anything down but yogurts, maybe my food passage is too small. I'll have to speak to the nurses when I got for my 6 weeks check up.
On the plus side, the weights dropping off like no ones business! :D

thanks for replying because when this is happening you do feel like it's only you it's happening to. I hope you get yours sorted it was really strange as soon as I hit seven weeks post op the discomfort of drinks and more sold food going almost stopped it's just the occasional thing like the melon incident happens. Wendy

Dumping but not with the vitamins, if i have cereal then prune juice sometimes i get the sweating, and diorientation, I tend to give it half an hour then have a coffee and a ginger buscuit and that rights me. Was woke this week with stomach cramps abnd sweating though but didnt know what caused it. xx

I didn't have the sweating etc. but I tried swallowing Forceval for the first time today, had really bad stomach cramps and then I was sick. I'm going back centrum for a while again. Hope you feel better and that it doesn't happen again x

I've never had any problems with it but know people who have had a similar reaction and been prescribed liquid vitamin instead hope you get sorted out soon xx

Back