• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a fab site

pink butterfly

I am just finding my way around this site, just wanted to say how FAB it is & just how lovely & friendly all you gorgeous people have been!!!
I am currenlty awaiting OP date & have found this site to be so imformative......I think I may be becoming quite addicted to it already!!! Thanks everyone xxx
:thankyou:

Reactions: Bev
Hi Ange, your right its a God send really.
I joined in June i think it was and its been amazing, everyone is so helpful and supportive and i would be lost without it.
I should be getting my date tomorrow or Tuesday so ill be screaming from the roof tops..........im sure you will here me lol.
Any idea when your op with be love? xxx

Hi ya pink butterfly
It's a great site very friendly ppl i love it
Welcome and good luck with ur weight loss journey xxxxx

Hi Pink, :welcome2: to WLS....you are right its a lovely forum with some really lovely people! I for one wouldnt have coped with my surgery half as well without this place! You learn so much here from people who have been where you are :D XX

Good luck on your wls journey Ange xxx

Hi Ange and good luck on your weightloss journey... great to meet you and hope you will find most of your answers here... there is a wealth of experienced support... you have arrived in the right place...

All the very best and warmest wishes to you precious... xxx:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg: :welcome2:

I am just finding my way around this site, just wanted to say how FAB it is & just how lovely & friendly all you gorgeous people have been!!!
I am currenlty awaiting OP date & have found this site to be so imformative......I think I may be becoming quite addicted to it already!!! Thanks everyone xxx
:thankyou:

you are so right - everyone is so supportive and we all need help/support/advice no matter what stage we are at

Good luck to you - hope you don't have to wait too long

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:Hiya, pink butterfly, You have come to the right place everyone here is amazing xxxx there is so much support and love.....

I was under Mr shroeder and had my gastric bypass last Saturday.

Look forward to getting to know you xxxxx

:cool:

Thats true Lisa, Its the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I do before I go to bed every night,......its truly addictive :D XX

Hello and welcome to the forum Ange xxx

Welcome to the nut house :)

Seriously, you are right, i've been addicted to this site since i joined July last year. It's informative, funny and very very non judgemental :)

Enjoy your journey and don't be a stranger, we're fond of butterflies on here x

Back