• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what is the max amount of characters allowed in SIGNATURE??

sophia-jo

Hi folks,

I'm just wondering what the max amount of characters that are allowed in your sig. Mine says that sometimes I'm exceeding my 1500 limit and can't add any other info. I'm just wondering is this the max I'll ever be able to have or does this go up with time or posts if any?? As it stands now I may only be able to add a tiny bit more of my weight loss weeks. I've already gotten rid of my gorgeous glitter kiss and my sweet little image of STITCH, whats next ??? :cry: :D

oh, I also had to get rid of my weight loss ticker too, it seems that I had loads before and now I'm allowed a lot less.

Thanks guys,
xx sj xx

Will check this out for you SJ :D

I think the main problem is the amount of tags you are using in your signature.

Each time you change colours, you can add another 20-30 odd. So if you have one colour followed by another, you've used up about 50 characters before you've even counted an actual word.

For example. Just looking at your
WK 1 -9LB :D

With the actual coding you have put in

[ COLOR=darkorchid]WK 1 [ /COLOR]-[ COLOR=olive][ B]9LB : D[ /B][ /COLOR]

It all adds up. Have a go at getting rid of some and you'll have a fair bit left. You don't need to get rid of the info, just make the coding a bit more economical IYKWIM

Thanks for the speedy reply KD :)

Hope this helps SJ....:)

wow, I didn't realise that it included all the codes :eek: I'll go and make some changes, thanks for the info guys.

ttfn xx sj xx

Back