• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woo Hoo! I got a date for my 1st appointment since the seminar at Sunderland...

newcy

Well my letter finally arrived this morning - I've got a date for my 1st appointment on 4th May.

It will be exactly 4 months since I had my seminar at Sunderland. I'm soooo chuffed and have wrote it in huge letters on the calendar.

This is worse than waiting to give birth and takes so much longer but I know it'll be worth it - although not quite the immediate joy like having a baby but I'll get there. So excited today.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

thats great news, im happy for you x

Hi newcy thats great news.I went for mine on the 15th march.I was excited and nervous all rolled in.It all went well altogether i had lost a stone so the dietician didn't set me a weight to lose.She just said keep it there or try and lose more.The nurse said it would be july/aug for my appt to see the surgeon.So think we will be pretty close together when the big day arrives,:)

Thanks Liz.

Hi Vonnie, at the moment its pure excitement but I know the nerves will kick in nearer the time. Yeah, looks like we're not too far apart. That's great that you didn't get a weight loss target. I'm hoping to manage that myself, fingers crossed. About 4/5 months until the appointment with the surgeon sounds good too x

Thanks Andrea. You're doing great on your sleeve - how have you been finding it? x

Thanks so much Brad. Lovely to hear from you as always Jacqui - thanks for the support xxx

excellent news!

Thanks Neen and Grace. I know Sugga, I can hardly contain myself - I'm struggling to not shout it when I see people but only my immediate family knows so I'm having to bit my tongue x

Thanks Lisa. I know Deets, I can remember how it felt so far away when I first started this journey but the last 6 months have flown by. I'm sure it'll only feel like a very short time when I'm telling everyone that I have my date for surgery - so exciting x

Great news, you are on your way now... well done... love and hugs xxx

Lovely to hear from you Bev - I appreciate your support as always. I really feel like the ball is rolling now xxx

MrsSAFC - my Dad's favourite expression, thanks a lot x

Back