• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woo hoo ,ive got funding-UPDATE!!

los in it

came home last night to a letter from Homerton hospital with a date to see the Bariatric team in feb 1014! then another one in march to see the surgeon ! I was stunned into silence, its what ive been waiting for and now its here, im soo happy I want to tell everyone here :bliss:
I keep re reading the letter again and again and it still makes me grin from ear to ear.!!!

Congratulations!!

Great feeling eh?!
Well done..Good luck :) x

Whoop whoop & welcome to the roller coaster ride hun... It's an amazing feeling isn't it :D
So pleased for you xx

thank you guys ,yes Andy your so right it is a great feeling I guess everyone feels like this when you see it all in writing, i feel a bit freaky wanting to start the dreaded milk diet ,maybe I could try the other ones instead will wait to see what Mr Mannur says

Exciting times. Congratulations. Yes, my pre-op LSD was four cans of WW soup, four Muller Lights and 500ml of semi every day for four weeks. I made it without cheating. So glad I didn't have the milk diet and that I stayed the course as the first few weeks post surgery are even harder. My discharge notes from the surgeon noted my Liver as "modest". Boom! I will never consume WW soup ever again tho!

Keep us posted along the way x

it really is a great feeling!

Back