• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WooHoo Im So Excited

vanilla-cupcake

Got up this morning and just thought " I'll check what my old combats (size 20) look like on me".................Well I certainly didn't realise how fat I was, they are hanging on me, I was quite disgusted with how big I had let myself get!!, tried on my 18 jeans they are too big so I hoaked about for a size 14 pair of jeans that I bought last year and while they are tight they button and zip up on me :bliss: I do think they are a big size though as I tried on a 16 pair of combats and they fit perfect.

I am so bloody excited and happy with myself, I really dont believe I would have got this far without my band and pure determination.

I just cannot wait for the sizes to keep dropping, this really is the best thing I have ever done!

:banana dancer:.............EDIT.............:banana dancer:​

OMG just measured myself and I have lost 17 1/2 inches since my op :bliss:

Under Bust lost 3"
Bust lost 1"
Waist lost 3"
Hips lost 3 1/2"
Thigh lost 3"
Calf lost 1"
Upper Arm lost 1"
Around my belly button lost 2"

Last edited:
WOW what a way to start the Week !!! congrats on your weight loss. Go girl :D

Congratultions on your new found wardrobe :D

Must be a great boost for you!

Know how you feel although I'm not in such small sizes just yet. Having my pics done today for this magazine article and could I find anything that fits.

Tried the skirt I wore the day I was admitted to hospital (all of nine weeks ago) and it falls to the floor now. I can hold it a good six inches away from my body. That felt good have to admit.

We want to see a pic of you when your into those sexy size 12 jeans....lol

thats fab - you must feel like shouting it from the rooftops. onwards and downwards for you.:happy096:

Fantastic loss! Well done on the smaller sizes.

Well done Kate

You deserve a good pat on the back......brilliant news.

I hope you realise something though!!!.....You're gonna have to buy size 16, then size 14, and a size 12...and then omg I see you in a size 10!!!

(((hugs)))

That is fantastic!!!!! You must be so chuffed. Well done and glad the fill is giving you good restriction.

wow !!! well done you i cant wait for every piece of clothing in my wardrobe to fall off me !!!!! so i can go and buy some "skinny clothes" lol xxheather

Thanks everyone :D

I just edited my original post with my measurements, just measured myself and cannot believe I have lost 17 1/2 inches since my op

I am sooooooooooo happy

Thanks everyone :D

I just edited my original post with my measurements, just measured myself and cannot believe I have lost 17 1/2 inches since my op

I am sooooooooooo happy

Thats just amazing well done!! You have done really well. Whooo Hooooo!!!

Wow! Thats great. :)

xxx

wow well done kate xxx keep up the good work xxx

:wow: Thats amazing!

Its stories like yours that keep me going.

Well done!!! :0clapper:

Well done to you, that's fantastic !! Your doing so well and when your clothes are hanging off you it makes you realise how much you are losing !! Fantastic!

Back