• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohoo in the 15's!!

tracyt84

im SO happy,im finally in the 15stones,still heavy i know but this is such an achievment for me as i havent been this weight since i was a teen,i started out my journey in may this year at 21st 7lb!! targeting for another 2 stone for christmas and i WILL do it xx

Yeah go Tracey x what amazing results and I have no doubt you will do that 2 stone x

What an achievement, congrats to you :) I think similarly to you and am waiting to get into my "teens" (ie under 20 stone) and then to be the lightest I've been since having my son 12 years ago and then it will be the lightest I've been since a teenager . . .thats a long time ago that I can't remember what it was even like :(

Congrats congrats congrats to you :)

tracyt84 said:
im SO happy,im finally in the 15stones,still heavy i know but this is such an achievment for me as i havent been this weight since i was a teen,i started out my journey in may this year at 21st 7lb!! targeting for another 2 stone for christmas and i WILL do it xx

Well done am trying to get into 15 for last 3 weeks 1/2 lb is driving me mad

Well done Tracy. Great work :) x

Well done Tracey!!! in the 15's wow!!! Can't wait until I get into them also xxxx

Well done Tracey xx

Back