• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow, I am so excited to be here with you x

route66

Hi All,
I am a complete novice but have managed to read some of your posts.
Over the last few days I have been granted funding and have chosen Luton and Dunstable Hospital. I am so eager to find out what is in front of me.
I think the next step will be a letter from the hospital of choice?
Hope your all doing well and looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.
Xxx

Welcome route66! Well done on the funding - Which pct are you?

:welcome:

I'm waiting for a sleeve at Sunderland so don't know how your pct works but congratulations on getting funding and good luck with everything x

Welcome route66

hey route66 welcome :) congratulations on getting your funding and good luck :) xxx

Hi route66, I'm with L&D too, if you look at my signature it'll give you some idea of the time span. If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. What a great way to start my week xx

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. What a great way to start my week xx

I know how you feel route66...I found out i got my funding today aswell ! and my preferred Hospital is also the L&D !

Got a feeling we might be bumping into each other at L&D :D

Take Care

Andy xx

Hi route66, I'm with L&D too, if you look at my signature it'll give you some idea of the time span. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks Hun....That makes very good reading..Best wishes for the future.

Andy xx

Hi All,
I am a complete novice but have managed to read some of your posts.
Over the last few days I have been granted funding and have chosen Luton and Dunstable Hospital. I am so eager to find out what is in front of me.
I think the next step will be a letter from the hospital of choice?
Hope your all doing well and looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.
Xxx

Welcome to the forum, I am a L&Der, I had my operation 22nd June, and so far have lost 9.25 Stone including my pre op loss.

If you have any questions, then just ask away, they are a great bunch here.

Hi Route66 and welcome to the group. L&D has an excellent reputation. The journey can sometimes feel like a long route but if you are wise then you will use the time to do all the research and ask all the questions, no matter how silly they seem, from the wealth of knowledge available on this site.

Good luck on your journey xx

Back