• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!

pinkylin

My daughter has just had fresh filled pasta from asda the one that you put a sauce over and i said i wish i could eat pasta then hubby said to me you can you had 2 sui mais last night they have a bit of pasta on them and i said oh yeh they do and i was fine so i tried a lil bit and i was ok so i had a few off her for my lunch 3 or 4 lil filled pasta shape things and guess what its stayed down yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy although my pouch is making some very strange gurgling noises i feel fine dont feel sick at all so at least i know i can eat this type of pasta so thats one more food group i can now tolerate woop woop :eek::p

thanx guys it made me happy lol

I love pasta and it will be one thing that I will miss.

Well done.:)

thanx mary but most peeps can eat it it was just me that couldnt but now i can so hey ho im happy heheh now to eventually be able to tolerate boiled rice i do miss it i can only have a spoonfull of the stuff at the mo and sometimes i cant even have that as it gets stuck and comes back up never mind all trial and error.x

Back