• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

£324 raised

JO28172

Organised a jubilee themed cupcake sale at one of my branches today and raised £324 for notts domestic abuse charity. Can officially say I'm a feeder now lol :)

Ate 2 as part of the baking process and 1 today after the sale ended....naughty me ...oopsie :D

Back on it..again!

Attachments

• image-508412411.jpg
    image-508412411.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 46
Organised a jubilee themed cupcake sale at one of my branches today and raised £324 for notts domestic abuse charity. Can officially say I'm a feeder now lol :)

Ate 2 as part of the baking process and 1 today after the sale ended....naughty me ...oopsie :D

Back on it..again!
well done Jo, thats amazing!!! :) xxx

What at only eating 3 in total? :D :D

I'm sure one of them counts as "quality control testing" !! :p

Well done. I'm going to do 'tarts for troops' in June. See their website for details. Basically bake or buy tarts & raise money for troops blinded in conflict. If you can help please do.

Sharonimo said:
I'm sure one of them counts as "quality control testing" !! :p

I've had to learn to ditch the excuses Sharon... I used them all up when I was the old me :D
This was I'm afraid the old piggy in me :D x

A little naughtiness makes life more enjoyable. A little, mind ;)
I think you're very brave to bake! I love baking but I do a lot of "quality control" too, lol. It'll be a while before I feel confident enough to challenge myself by baking for others! I think you did splendidly.

Back