• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11/11/11 got a date!

amg

Hi, Had my apointment with Mr Jain last night and got a date for my bypass. 11/11/11. Very excited but also very nervous.

Going to try get organised and plan ahead. Any hints on what i need for in hospital and after!

xxx:D

What a fantastic date :D Congratulations.

I founf a Dry Mouth Spray invaluable when I was in hospital for the time between your surgery and waiting for your swallow test. You can find it in the dental isle in Boots. Didn't need much of the tons that I took in as couldn't stay away much to read. :D

Woohoo wtg :) xxx

from me phone :D

Certainly a day to remember isn't it !

Big congratulations on your date...can't wait until i get mine - loooong way to go yet though:(

Best of luck hun

Take Care

Andy x

Excellent news. Really pleased for you. You will not forget that date in a hurry. :D

I packed loads n needed hardly anything! Slippers, pj's, dressing gown, change of clothes n that's it...seriously! I didn't read any of the magazines I took or listened to my iPod as had a tv to watch. I was given sips of water so no spray needed for me either! Keep looking at my case that needs unpacking from getting home, but that's another job for another day once I am back strong!! Great memorable date to get!!! Good luck!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Its a great date, i will be at my daughters wedding on that day, but i will be thinking of you good luck. its arriving fast xx

Whoop whoop congratulations a date you'll always remember

Fab date for a life altering experience ... :):) Good Luck, hon. Oh & by the way from very recent experience, PJ's, slippers,dressing gown,toiletries, phone,clean underwear, pillow for journey home, NAS squash ... everything else I took never made it out of my case, lol ... just unpacked it & felt very odd remembering the emotions I felt whilst packing it. xxx :)

Congratulations on getting your date it'll be here in no time at all.

As others have said you wont need much, apart from nighties/pjs, undies, toiletries and a hair brush! I didn't use any of the other stuff I took.

Don't forget to put a pillow in the back of the car now, ready for comig home :):)

Brilliant date...... maybe its a sign of the way you will look soon "1" instead of an "8"! lol

Hehe! like it :)

Wow how exciting you must be feeling :) Good luck with your preparations and I wish you a speedy recovery. :)

Thanks everyone! im so excited but sure nerves will kick in soon, its all happend so fast its will be 4 mth from first seeing gp to op! really thought it would take years! not that im moaning am xx

congratulations016.gif
I like the date too!!!

Thanks everyone! im so excited but sure nerves will kick in soon, its all happend so fast its will be 4 mth from first seeing gp to op! really thought it would take years! not that im moaning am xx

WELL DONE HUN X X

Back