• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12hr shifts grrr!

janeybec

Well am on day 5 of pre op diet (low fat one) and have to go back to work tonight....in for 3 nights, am dreading it. All the temptations - the biscuit tin and people forever bringing in cakes. Am averaging approx 700 cals a day atm, which being at home am just about coping with. But have been up since 7am and now won't get to bed till 7am tom, its gonna be a tough one :(

You can do it. Think of the temptations as annoying rather than a real threat. I did (and still do 12 1/2 hour shifts) while on the milk diet. I worried about loss of energy, it was fine. Noticed you're in Maidstone, I'm in Chatham.

Ah hello, wow someone who lives near. Well I survived last night, wasn't too bad. Took a big flask full of my yummy oxo drink and just kept sipping at that. Thanks for your support x

I'm not looking forward to the pre op diet whilst at work as I too do 12 1/2 hr shifts. For my band pre op I was on Maternity leave so not an issue. My band is leaking and I'm either getting a repair or conversion to a sleeve (not decided which) but either way will have to do one or two weeks on slim fast and mullerlights! You have my sympathies!

Back