• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st appointment

Cat57

hi all, I had received my 1st appointment, which i was so pleased to get. it was a double appointment , one for assessment clinic then later in the day another appointment to see a doctor in the bariatric team. Then a couple of weeks later i received another letter saying my appointment had to be cancelled and sent a new one, which was 3 months earlier, which i thought great, I though as it was cancelled it would be later not a earlier date, it never mentioned the second appointment for that date. So thought I would just phone up to check to see if it should of been the both, as I got the impression that the 1st time you went it was a whole day thing with the 2 appointments on the same day... anyway i was told on the phone that they were emailed to ask them to bring assesment clinic forward which they did, i asked if i should of had both brought forward and the lady said that the doctor was fully booked for that day....

I was wondering what other peoples 1st appointment consisted of please was it usually 2 appointments or just the one, i am just a little curious as i am one of those people who if its going to go wrong or get messed up it will be me lol... so i just wanted to ask if there was a certain way it goes or it doesn't really matter if its one or 2 on the 1st one. thanx

Back