• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all, im a new, please be nice lol :-)

sjtmay05

;) Hi there, my name is sarah, im 40 yrs old :eek: and today ive received my 1st letter from walsall manor hospital,to go to my 1st appointment to see Mr Khan in july, happy to see the letter but abit nervous about all the other appointments ive got to attend, on letter it states....2nd appointment with psychologist :confused: ...3rd pre assessment team, that dont sound as scary asa the 2nd appointment lol.......but hopefully not to long till i get my op day, the day i say by to the old sarah...and a HUGE hello to the new sarah :D:D:D anyone with any advice or info about how they sailed through there pre-op appointments please. many thanks

sarah

los in it

Hello you!
Welcome to a great site! Lots of friendly people all at some stage of WLS no question is dumb believe me ive asked them
We all look forward to your next posting

Butterfly_lady

Hi I too am in the West Mids I had my op in the BUPA Solihull 6 months ago and I've lost 100lbs best decision ever :)

sjtmay05

hi ladies, well done butterfly lady truly amazing ;-) ;-) it the little thing id like to know, like how long from having my 1st appointment till i get my op date. do you know anyone who as had there ops at walsall manor ;-)

A massive well done to you though hun.

Butterfly_lady

Sorry can't help as I self funded, don't know of anyone that had their op in Walsall.

SHARONA

Hi sjtmay05 Im also from West Mids. Im under Heartlands and I do know some peops from Walsall Maner do also ger transferred to Heartlands and visa vers according to what I have read through different posts. I hope im not far behind you they are going to apply for my funding in July as I havnt been in the service 12months yet, so like you will be so happy to receive my letter with appointment all the bset with everything let me know how you get on please.

flutterby1966

No advice as I went privately, however the very best of luck, and a big friendly welcome to you :)

sjtmay05

Hi Sharona, its nice to here from someone else who is just taking the 1st steps, do you have mixed emotions...i have excitied, nervous, alot of whens..lol.... have you had your 1st letter from heartlands????.
will defo keep in touch ;-) ;-) ;-)
wishing you all the best.

princess4d4

hi sarah and welcome like sharona i am heartlands so no clue on walsall sorry but wanted to say hi anyways