• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 more sleeps

highspirit

:)ooooooo .....exciting !!!!:dancing_snowman:
Waiting on final confirmation from hospital today .Going in tomorrow eve to stay overnight for op on tues.All nerves have been replaced by calm and excitement .So looking forward to tuesday and my xmas present to myself .......hopin its the best one ever .Been putting up my tree and decorations .Been so busy ...no time to sit overthinking .Met a lovely lady from gastric sleeve .com and we went out for coffee .She completely put my mind at ease about this op and mentally reassured me so thank you god for putting that lady in my pathway .She was a godsend .2 more sleeps !!!!!!

Good Luck, you are going to be very happy, every body deserves a nice Christmas presant, I bought one myself 2yrs ago, best presant i have had in my life. I can wear nice clothes know I can share your excitment xxx

Whoop whoop yayyyy. Good luck hun :)

Wishing you lots of luck, let us know how you get on x

woohoo! good luck you will love it :) x

thanks everyone :) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow and Happy Birthday to your Son. The best present he will have is a super happy yummy mummy :)

Good luck and hope it all goes well . x

Well guys. I made it through. Emotional rollercoaster. They thought I had a blood clot in my lung when I arrived. Op was put on hold all day on the 4th whilst I waited for cat scan. They took me straight to thetre from there. Will post in detail when I get on the laptop. Had op 530 pm. Out at 658 pm. Woke ( 720pm. Went toilet at 2am. Stood up n got on commode. Drinking water from 3am. Started soup etc yesterday. Came home 4pm yesterday. Feel great. Lost 21ib on preop. 9 kgs. So happy I did this xxxxx

Well done,I'm glad everything went fine with your op,just take it easy now and have plenty of rest.chillie x

Good to hear your feeling good and all went ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Back