• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post op

mariew

I am 2 weeks post op today, I lost 9lb:D:D:D last week and 8lb:D:D:D this week. Add that to the 11lb I lost on the pre op diet and I have lost 2st in 4 weeks.:D:D:D:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done xx great result

well done your doing well xx How are you feeling now are you still feeling tired?

Hi, Well done - you must feel so good!!! Keep up the good work. Cheers, Cost x

Well done Marie! Feels good doesn't it. In a few months we'll be old hands that the newbies will look to for inspiration.

wow marie thats fantastic!!!! well done you :) xxx

Well done - i think ive put on a few pounds whilst being in hospital and not eve eating, you have done so well - xxx

I put some weight on the first few days, i presumed it was swelling, then all of a sudden it just vanished!

well done your doing well xx How are you feeling now are you still feeling tired?

Yes Rayne, I still feel shattered, I am always yawning lol. I really think it's lack of calories. I've had a bad day today. Had less than 200 cals, I need to have more before bed time but it's almost 10pm now.
I haven't left the house today as I did too much yesterday, went round a couple of shops. Wanted to go home but my mum was having a great time!
It may improve when I can have some proper meat maybe. x

oh Marie, you are doing soooooo well ! keep it up girl, and make sure you consume the calories as you need the energy!

just fab!
xxx

struggling a bit the last few days Lynne. I need to start back on the double milk I think.

Wow well dun Hun ur doin great ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back