• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd Pre op tomorrow and Hopefully my op date too!

Muffintop83

Well Im Just like a kid on Xmas eve!

Tomorrow i have my 2nd pre op and get my date for the op,

Bit of back ground info...

Ive been wanting this for 7/8 years now and was turned down by my doctor 6 or 7 time's for a referral,When my doctors closed for good I had to change surgerys,I went in to see my doctor just for a MOT type thing with being a new patient and he had noticed i had lost a bit of weight from my records,I said in a jokingly if there was any pills he could give me to aid the weight loss or even better a Gastric bypass!!......He looked at my records and said i can see you have asked for this a few times and i do believe you fit the criteria and started out filling in my referal form:eek:,He the faxed it off to my local Hospital that deals with Bariatric's...(Walsall Manor)

That was Back in Feb and i can honestly say from the word go ive had to poke,prod,probe,question and almost stamp my feet to get this far,I had my first pre op Thurday and Ive got my second one tomorrow:bliss:

I was told i should get a date tomorrow and that it should be before xmas,But the date's there giving out Range from the 7th of Dec to the 30th of Dec.

I just cant believe Im almost there,It seem's like i have been waiting for this moment since i ever heard about a bypass about 8 years ago

Sorry for the essay but Im so excited and Nervous in equal measure,It seem's like since i was referred Ive gone to sleep and thought about it happening.

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors my 1 year old is currently attacking me and the laptop with a spoon

Woo hoo !!! good luck for tomorrow and getting your date not long now for you to start your new life :) my sleeve is on 4th jan and it's a great feeling to eventually get your date :) x x x

Congrats hun made up for u hope ur op is soon ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for the reply's,I thought id posted it wrong...lol

Im so nervous.

Back