• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date!!

yey great news. xxxx

Muffintop83 said:
Thank you all,Im over the moon and stuffing my face with milk and yoghurt as we speak!!

When the Anaesthetists told me I was fit for surgery and my op would be the 9th Of December if it hadnt of been for the fact I was sat down I think I would of fainted.

I was told to start the diet straight away and he would see me on the 9th.

What a great way for it to happen!!' congrats xxx

Fantastic news well dun n good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

LOL that must have been you in the waiting room when we came out,hubby asked not to have the 9th as its one of the kids birthdays so his going in on 16th instead. Good luck enjoy the milk !!!

WOW thats excellent news! I know how you feel I was sitting at home watching the tennis when I got the phone call to say there had been a cancellation, if wanted to take it so I said yes naturally. Pre op assessment was on the 30/11/11 all went well. Operation on 15/12/11. On pre op diet good so far. Honest its never out of my head now.
This after a year on the list so I understand how you are feeling. good luck! hope all goes well.

(((((((((hug))))))))

LOL that must have been you in the waiting room when we came out,hubby asked not to have the 9th as its one of the kids birthdays so his going in on 16th instead. Good luck enjoy the milk !!!

It was...Watching that bloody Walsall Manor video on repeat...I was so nervous i couldn't sit still!!

Best of luck for the 16th

WOW thats excellent news! I know how you feel I was sitting at home watching the tennis when I got the phone call to say there had been a cancellation, if wanted to take it so I said yes naturally. Pre op assessment was on the 30/11/11 all went well. Operation on 15/12/11. On pre op diet good so far. Honest its never out of my head now.
This after a year on the list so I understand how you are feeling. good luck! hope all goes well.

(((((((((hug))))))))

Wow i bet that was a surprise...You wait so long to get the op that when you do your running round like a mad woman trying to get everything done in time..lol

Back