• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 days post op and feeling great!

Spitfire

Hi all, had my sleeve on Tuesday, discharged on Wednesday and today hair curled, make up on and nails about to be painted. Eating small portions of porridge, cod in butter sauce with mash, muller lights and looking to have a soup smoothie shortly. I've had no pain and just a sore back on the first night in hospital but other than that I feel great considering what's taken place. Just want to thank all of you that regularly post as you have really helped with your humour and comments. For those of you waiting for surgery it will be fine, just follow all the advise given by your medics.

Glad to see your recovering well , still take it a little easy

Hi Pleased your doing well, but dont rush things still early days.

But all the best with your journey.

Great to hear all went well. Enjoy your weight loss journey.

Are you sure you can eat solid food yet, I was on liquid only for 2 weeks.

Hi Tules yes it's amazing how much the stage 1 foods vary from dietician to dietician but for me as long as it's all blended to a smooth lump free purée and on my list of allowed foods I can have it. Even at the hospital the day after my op my breakfast was banana (real) and honey smoothy. Granted I didn't have too much of it but the flavour and texture was very welcome.

Back