• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days post op and feeling

kaycee00

fantastic :D ok so day 6 and it feels like i am just of work on holiday feet up and relax lool .. i cant beleave how well i feel and its only day 6 .. so many things that need doing have been done .. sleeping realy well at night stoped all pain meds as only pain is from staples and thats like i have been scratched lool so glad i had this done :D and i still have 2 more weeks of work YAY XX

Hi chick,

Glad to hear you are feeling good. I am too. My only prob is the weeping drain wound. How is yours?

Had my 1st poo yesterday, that was quite a relief!

John xx

That's so good Kaycee, I am bricking it a bit as recently I have been hearing of people feeling really bad after surgery, and having to go back for various things. Now this is what I want to hear to prepare me for Thursday, positive stuff. More of it please................

Really glad you are feeling great Kaycee!

Oh, by the way - from your profile pic - I already think that you are a beautiful woman. You are gonna be absolutely gorgeous!:):):)

Great news Kaycee, I had a good recovery too like yourself, in fact after the first couple of days I would say I was pretty much pain free.

Enjoy the rest of the time off work hun, but do remember to take it easy. No matter how good you feel on the outside, you have just had a major op and need to baby yourself for a while xx

thanks all ... hi john drain site is fine if a bit red , all are a bit itchy but fine .. i am glad you had a poo loooool
hi gillabeen i cant believe it myself , i think having the kids at home and having to get on with things helped ..good luck XX
hi SAM and thank you sweetie cant Waite to start shifting the pounds o/h keeps telling me that he will do this and that but its hard to sit back and let him get on with it and do it wrong loooool XXX

:)Hi Kaycee,
So glad to hear things are going so well-
enjoy the rest of your time off work & don't overdo things

great to hear your doing so well x

Back