• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

82 days in - 70lbs down - the future looks bright! :)

kateyloo

I have lost 5 stone - :wee: woohooo :wee: - I have celebrated by cutting my hair even shorter..... this time last year I would never have dreamed of getting rid of my waist length locks that hid my fat face, but now I want to show it off!

I am loving the weather too - the future sure does look bright..... just need to get me some clothes that fit as everything is swamping me..... xx

Attachments

• IMG_2492.jpg
    IMG_2492.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 227
Way to go! Keep up the good work. Indid shorter hair as well. Loosing the weight gave me confidence to do it the way I like it.

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Love the new hairstyle!

Enjoy shopping:D

can i ask,what type of exercise you are doing & what sort of food you are eating,as that loss,is truly fantastic.well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tracy

Yayyyyyy thats a superb loss !!

Fantastic weight loss!! Well done x

can i ask,what type of exercise you are doing & what sort of food you are eating,as that loss,is truly fantastic.well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tracy

Thanks everyone! :)

Tracy - I play the kinect (dance nation) and have some of those elastic bands for doing toning exercises... as for food, I am eating pretty much what I had before just less of it and I am even more concious of making it low fat/low sugar with plenty of protein and not so many carbs - I am a great cook and enjoy creating dishes.... today I had:
Breakfast - 1 boiled egg and a slice of wholemeal toast (although I only ate half the slice)
Lunch - a light choice tuna salad and melon for dessert
Dinner - (I was a little naughty tonight because it's Friday) homemade chilli with plenty of kidney beans - a spoonful of rice - a few tortillas - grated low fat cheese and a small spoonful of creme fraiche - man was it good!! xx

Thanks everyone! :)

Tracy - I play the kinect (dance nation) and have some of those elastic bands for doing toning exercises... as for food, I am eating pretty much what I had before just less of it and I am even more concious of making it low fat/low sugar with plenty of protein and not so many carbs - I am a great cook and enjoy creating dishes.... today I had:
Breakfast - 1 boiled egg and a slice of wholemeal toast (although I only ate half the slice)
Lunch - a light choice tuna salad and melon for dessert
Dinner - (I was a little naughty tonight because it's Friday) homemade chilli with plenty of kidney beans - a spoonful of rice - a few tortillas - grated low fat cheese and a small spoonful of creme fraiche - man was it good!! xx

thanks for that,i am really struggling with food,today all i have had,is some crab sticks & 5 melba toasts,with low fat dairylea.nothing seems to have the same taste as before.
hope my loss,is as good as yours,you have inspired me.i think i need to get the wii fit out of hibernation:)
tracy

Well done, thats a fantastic amount to lose.
Thanks for the inspiration to use my kinnect more too. x

Congrats! You've done so well so quickly! I'm also getting my bypass done by Shamsi El Hasani in Kent!!! On 21st June. Hope I do as well as you :)

Back