• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A big hello from a newby xxx

rayne

Hi everyone, I am going to have my gastric bypass at Spire Murrayfield in the Wirral within six weeks havent got exact date yet. Am soooooooo excited one minute and scared stiff the next.
Reading your posts are inspiring and have really helped me alot.
Looking forward to being part of your wonderful community

Lorrayne x

hi lorrayane and welcome 2 the site,your 6 weeks will fly by and soon ul be telling us all about ur weight loss xx

Hi Lorrayne, welcome to the family :) If your over 30 i'm your big sister, if your under 24 i could be your 'other' mum lol...

We are so happy to have you and all the other newbies joining us and look forward to sharing all of your journey, both good and bad and giving what support we can xx

Hi and Welcome Lorrayne, Good Luck with your wls journey x

So excited for you. Take the time to read diaries and ask all the questions you think are silly! This site has been invaluable for giving me a realistic expectation of how it all works. I love it here!

Hi Lorrayne and welcome....wishing you best of luck with your weight loss journey xx

Last edited:
Awww thanks everyone for your very warm welcome, I am in a little tiz to be honest, but learning from all your post

Lorrayne xxx

Back