• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a little confused!!!!

luv2bskinny

i ave just recived my letter for my last appointmnet at SRH, but the 1st line of the letter says it has been canceled wif dr.mahawar on th 27th july 2011 at 4pm but the nxt line says they ave rearranged another appointmnet for the same day at the same time, does that mean i wont get 2 c any1, i dont even no who dr.mahawar is i thought i would be seein dr.small???? so confused

thanxs xx

i have just rang up nd t receptionist says not to worry, my appointment was initally with dr.small but dr.mahawar is a new dr so dr.small has just passed sum of his cases across to dr.mahawar, but apart from that nothing has changed. i am pleased as things r starting 2 speed up nd i can c t light at t end of t tunnel now, its just gettin this appointment out t way then waiting 4 my surgery ha x

Hi luv2bskinny,

I see from your profile that your are from the North East. Do you live in or near Sunderland or Newcastle? Just being curios and maybe a little nosey LOL :D:)

I met Dr Mahawar when I had my seminar on the 8th June, he seems really nice. Good Luck with your appointment x

Mr Mawahar done my surgery he is lovely!! he was promoted from registrar to consultant and was trained by Mr small.

xx

hi mightyminx49 i am from sunderland i live 2 mins away from SRH ha i am pleased 2 hear sum1 has had dealings wif dr.mahawar makes me feel a little better ha x

Back