• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Night Of Heroes:The Sun Military Awards

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Who is watching this tonight?
Its on ITV1 at 9pm
Im personally Sky+ing it to watch tomorrow when Tom is in work. I have a HUGE crush on military men so chances are Ill be doing some major drooling over them so Tom doesnt need to see that and as they are celebrating our heroic boys and girls I will no doubt shed some grateful tears, so Ill do that alone tomorrow lol
Anyone else watching it?
Steph xx

I'm goin to b watching it, Iv got my hankies at the ready cuz I know I'll end up crying x

I'll be taping it as our friends are here when they get back from the hospital... it always makes me cry xxx

Our boys really do an amazing job they make me proud 2 be British, but I do feel for there families I can't imagin how hard it must be xx

Well it takes a very special person to be a military person but I also think that it takes a very special person to stay be a military loved one. God bless them all I say xxx
Steph xx

ill be watching with my hero :D X

Kelly...do me a strange favour please? Go up to your hubby and give him a big warm hug and tell him that a dinky chick from Cheshire sent him that and said thank you so much xxx
Steph xx

wel ladies iv just shed my first tear for ricky ferguson wot a true insperation he is 2 every1 xx

i wont spoil it steph dont worry lol, some of the storys u have 2 see 2 believe :( as soon as iv got xmas out the way i will b going on and sponsoring u hun (thing r tight at xmas lol) its an amazing thing ur doing but im sure u will enjoy the men in uniform lol xxx

Sky +'d this last night as I was wrapping presents/writing cards, but I'll be watching it today and more than likely shedding a tear.
Quite a few of my friends have partners/ relatives in the forces - one has her husband and brother out in Afghanistan right now :eek:(
We can never thank them enough.

Back