• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Shy Hello

Danniplus4

*waves*

Hi everyone!

I'm Danni, mummy of 4 amazing girls, partner of 19 years to David and owned by a decrepid and grumpy old cat, a big shaggy dog called Merlin and 3 horses.

I am booked in to have my WLS - a sleeve gastrectomy on 1st April. Its a bit scary but oh so necessary and I am very much looking forward to my new life starting on the other side.

And thats me for now! Hello!

Ann410

Hi Dannie and welcome , had my sleeve on 14th dec , feel free to ask any questions , where are you from? X

Danniplus4

Thank you for your hellos - I am in Lincolnshire although originally from the Herts/Essex border. We may be moving out to Oz in a few years though!

janebell

hi danni and welcome x

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
Hiya and welcome xx

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Thank you for your hellos - I am in Lincolnshire although originally from the Herts/Essex border. We may be moving out to Oz in a few years though!

Hi Danni,

Welcome to the forum from a fellow sleever. My sleeve is "tentatively" pencilled in for 10 April.

Did you choose the sleeve because of less medical follow up? (if thinking of emigrating).

Dinda

Hi Danni, welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find it informative and supportive.

My gorgeous cat is called Merlin!

Keza Roo

Hi hun and welcome to the site xx

Tray3004

Hi welcome n good luck on ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
hiya Danni, welcome to the family, good luck :) xxx

vickylou

hello there and welcome

Raynebubble

Hi Danni, welcome to our lovely group, ive had a bypass but any questions etc you have there are plenty of people who have had sleeves who can help... but i can still be here for support xx

Crackers169

Hi Danni! Welcome from a fellow sleever. I had mine done 7.5 weeks ago and have lost 3 stone since the start of my journey.

Take care
Crackers x

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
Welcome to the forum:D