• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A vote of confidence...

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
for those who are concerned about having a procedure in the Czech Republic.

I work in a hospital and had a chat with one of our senior general surgeons.

He said that Surgeons in the Czech Republic are second to none when it comes to laporoscopic surgery and in fact many UK surgeons are sent out there for their training.

It was such a relief to hear him say that, so I thought I would just pass the information on in case it might allay any fears people may have about going there for procedures.

Thanks for your useful post Wobbletogo.

Altho I have been lucky enough to get WLS on the NHS in the UK when I have mentioned to other people (who might be interested in WLS but not qualify under the NHS) that there are a lot of other surgery options inc the sleeve and the wrap and available abroad at reasonable prices ..... I get very unconfident responses back from people, thinking the wrong things.

Same here Sharon, you get a hocked look as if you're suggesting they go to a third world country for it lol it's like the age old question about there being other populated planets in the universe, if earth is why not another planet..ie if the UK can do this surgery safely, why not another euroean country! Thanks for the rep :)

Back