• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice 5 days post op .. Not sure if having enough calories

becky3008

Am 5 days post op from a band surgery I do t think I am having enough calories I am on a liquid diet still advice would be welcomed

This is yesterday intake

8am cup tea
11am danio yoghurt 124 kal
12pm 500ml sugar free squash
1.30 1/2 cup tea
3pm 500ml sugar free squash
5pm cup a soup 90 kal
7pm danio yoghurt 124 kal
8pm
1/2 cup tea

Is this enough to be having daily

That sound far to little Hun but I suppose depends on your post op diet am bypassed so mine differs greatly x

Can you contact your dietician?

I'm on about the same as you, I had the sleeve just over a week ago. I have muller light Greek yoghurt for breakfast, an either a cupasoup or home made soup for lunch and dinner, and another yoghurt or similar before bed if required.

It works out about 250 calories a day, not including any liquids, tea, sugar free squash, fruit juice or water.

It sounds normal due to just having surgery but you could drink 3 protein shakes instead which will provide you with 100% of your vitamins and minerals for the day (I base this on Cambridge shakes) I think lighter life is four shakes, celeb slim/slim fast you will need a liquid multivitamin or a chewable one

Am 5 days post op from a band surgery I do t think I am having enough calories I am on a liquid diet still advice would be welcomed This is yesterday intake 8am cup tea 11am danio yoghurt 124 kal 12pm 500ml sugar free squash 1.30 1/2 cup tea 3pm 500ml sugar free squash 5pm cup a soup 90 kal 7pm danio yoghurt 124 kal 8pm 1/2 cup tea Is this enough to be having daily

Hi, I'm 9 days post op and having pretty much the same as you maybe even less, it's hard to get a lot in right now especially when you don't even feel hungry. Most of the time I'm forcing myself because I know I have to get the liquids in lol. X

Back