• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice please!

Big an Bouncy

Well Im off to the hospital on Thursday for the 3 hour appointment.Visuals of different ops,chat with doc and dietician,nurse for bloods etc.
Is there anything I should remember to ask or say?
Do I need to take anything?Maz x

When I had mine they seemed to cover most things that I was going to ask. On the forum somewhere is a list of questions to ask the surgeon, I copied that out and asked the ones that had not been answered.

I did not need to take anything with me other than the pre-op questionairre that they had already sent me and a list of medications.

Will you get given your date at the appointment? I should have been, but because of other issues I have to ring in a few weeks to book it in.

Im sure you dont need to take anything Maz, just you :D and I cant think of any questions to ask at the mo but if I do Ill come back and tell you.....Good Luck XX

I'd ask if there was anything you could start doing now to make the surgery less risky of to prepare yourself for post op. Make sure you understand the pre-op duet and the initial post op routine. The staff there are lovely anyway, you'll be fine.

Back