• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Physio assessment

Londonchelle85

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, I have been booked to have a Bariatric Physio assessment on Thursday and just wondered if anyone knew what this entailed?

I'm under Homerton Hospital and so far have had the dietician assessment (& bloods/ECG), group session and surgeon assessment which was last week. The surgeon said the Physio was the last appointment I should need before being discussed at MDT.

Sounds silly, but I'm going straight from the Physio appointment to work and just wondering what I should wear? Is it an exercise session or just a chat?

Thanks as always!

Hello, I just went for my physio assessment on the 18/05/17, it was just a chat for me.
How are you getting on, have you been given a date for surgery?

I needed need this. my case just got seen at MDT will find out in 2 weeks for surgery date... what is this for. also how long have you both waited

I've had ecg, bloods, sleep study and now on cpap. I've also had an endoscopy. The last appointment was with physio, and I was told that I just need to wait for my surgery date, I've been told 2-3months for surgery.
My journey began around October 2016.

I suffer from hypertension, asthma, sleep apnea, hiatus hernia, osteoarthritis, GERD and severe back pain due to hyper mobility the weight doesn't help.

yh I suffer with some of them issues but have not had to have as many appointments. I hope all goes well for you.

I'm waiting for my surgery date now
Hi. Quick question, once you had all your tests, was you asked to see a dietitian and if so what things are discussed at this. I received a call and text to say to come in on Tuesday.
Thanks

Back