• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice re Chichester cheap accomodation

poppyowner

Does anyone know of any cheap accomodation in Chichester area near St Richards Hospital?

Been looking into this incase Dean does stay over for my time in hospital - at moment looks like a possible 3 - 4 night stay and if we cannot find cheap accomodation then he'll have to come home after op then not return til I get discharged - so will need to take in mags/ puzzle books / DS to keep boredom at bay as no visitors......

SO looking for cheap accomodation if anyone knows of any - Travelodge is about £29 for February dates as not got definate yes or date for Op yet, BUT nearest one to Hospital has paying parking so another expense so poss by end of just room and parking it could cost £130 and that is before Hospital parking fees AND food/drink for Dean when there - seems astronomical the prices......

Can anyone help?

Jill

Does anyone know of any cheap accomodation in Chichester area near St Richards Hospital?

Been looking into this incase Dean does stay over for my time in hospital - at moment looks like a possible 3 - 4 night stay and if we cannot find cheap accomodation then he'll have to come home after op then not return til I get discharged - so will need to take in mags/ puzzle books / DS to keep boredom at bay as no visitors......

SO looking for cheap accomodation if anyone knows of any - Travelodge is about £29 for February dates as not got definate yes or date for Op yet, BUT nearest one to Hospital has paying parking so another expense so poss by end of just room and parking it could cost £130 and that is before Hospital parking fees AND food/drink for Dean when there - seems astronomical the prices......

Can anyone help?

Jill

They are trying to get people out quicker. I went in on Weds morning my husband stayed for the op so was there when I came round. As I had no complications during surgery he left and came back on Friday eve to take me home. I was also told 3/4 nights but I think that they say this to cover themselves. They are no longer routinely cathoritising people so you are up and about much quicker. First night I was a bit out of it anyway and slept alot so really you would only be alone on the second evening. I watched telly. If you cant find anywhere cheaper to stay then maybe it wont be too bad anyway. Also watch out for Travelodge sales that may come up in Jan. Good luck.

i remember one of the women i was in hopsital with mentioning her partner foudn a really nice b&b type thing near by....will see if i can find the details for you

but when i had mine last year i was in saturday morning and home by tuesday lunchtime

Back