• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am back after having my baby

lisa1983

Am finally back and starting to get my self back on track since having my little girl,
I had a diffcult begin of my preg then everythink went smoothly
Untill at 36 weeks scan as I was having regular scans my baby had stop growing and plentiscia stop working so I had to be started off after 2hr and 15 mins my little girl was born weighting 4lb 5 oz and totally adorable

We had to stay in hospital for 2weeks as she was being looked after as she could not feed.
But we finally came home and now that she 5 weeks old I want to re start my weight loss plan
I only gained 8lb being pregnant!! But here where the hard work starts am breast feeding but want to have a band fill I had been told all different msg from Dietitan to nurse one say can't one say I can so am confused they now booked me in for a fill on 1aug

Has anyone else had a fill while breast feeding x

Lisa x x

Hi Lisa,
I didn't have my band fitted until my youngest was 5 months old but she was still soley breast fed at the time and it didn't cause any probs other than my calcium levels dropped so I would request calcium supplements from your gp. I lost 10 stone in 14months and breastfed for about 10months of that! I am a UNICEF breastfeeding advisor so pm me for anything else you may want to know.
Jo x

Congratulations on your news, and wow, the arrival of baby girl :)

And welcome back to losing - only gaining 8lb is amazing!

Hi Lisa,
I didn't have my band fitted until my youngest was 5 months old but she was still soley breast fed at the time and it didn't cause any probs other than my calcium levels dropped so I would request calcium supplements from your gp. I lost 10 stone in 14months and breastfed for about 10months of that! I am a UNICEF breastfeeding advisor so pm me for anything else you may want to know.
Jo x

Am sure I will be calling on u x

Lisa x x

Congrats, it's a priceless gift of having a baby. All the best

I havnt had that experience...but i hope all work out for you and congrats on the arrival of your little girl...x

Back